Graphic Designer (Production Designer)
- 2+ years experience as visual designer
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and ability to turn them into dynamic advertisements
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- I fall short in experience. To gain experience I would need to get some internships.
- 5+ years as a designer
- BA in design or equivalent of experience
- Preferred: knowledge of mobile and tablet design, Masters in design, excellent communications skills
- I would need a lot of experience to get this job. I would also need to learn a lot of new programs. To do this I would need an internship and probably another real job before being able to apply to this one.
Junior Graphic Designer
- Bachelors/Associates Degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- In depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Final Cut Pro, and mapping experience with Google Earth Pro
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- I would need to graduate with my bachelors, and learn a couple new programs to get this job. Along with this it would probably help to get an internship to really solidify my project management skills.
Designer/Social Media Advertising
- 3+ years as visual designer required
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a must
- Bachelors degree in design or equivalent
- Have a genuine love for social media, and other viral content
- To get this job I would need to master Adobe Creative Suite, and get a lot of experience under my belt. To do this I would need to get an internship or other beginning job working with a skilled designer.
Social Media PR Specialist
- Minimum 5 years working in Social Media
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to detail a plus
- To get this job I would first need to work in social media, and get social media experience. It would also help to take writing classes to improve my creative writing skills.
Senior Communications Specialist, Public Relations
- Experience with project management, health care, and other media relations
- Bachelors in PR, Communications or other related fields
- 5+ years experience in PR
- To get this job I would need a lot of experience. The experience would most likely have to be in a hospital because a lot of what they need is experience you can only get at a hospital.
Triple M Solutions, Inc http://jobview.monster.com/v2/job/View?JobID=170810511&MESCOID=4100683001001&jobPosition=1
- Entry level management
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detail oriented and team player a must
- After graduation, I think I would be qualified for this job. It’s an entry level job, and they want someone who is newly graduated, and is ready to get into the workforce.
Marketing and Advertising Assistant
- Knowledge of marketing systems
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience in retail, sales, advertising and marketing
- This would be a really good starter job for right out of college. It’s a step higher than an internship, and a really good way to get experience. Once I graduate, I think I would be qualified to apply for this job.
Product Design Manager
- Experience with leadership, and working on a product design team
- Foundation in typography, visual design, and ideation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- They are looking for someone with a lot of experience, so that would be my one downfall. After working at an entry level job in the same area I think I would be qualified for this job.
Communications & Social Media Manager
Futures Without Violence http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Futures-Without-Violence/jobs/Communication-Social-Media-Manager-e2338d3b7e12d2f5?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvZr6AuUSIGdwzp7L93QJjWzAOeRtRAGYEe_QZxHwCrI4mR-dwKx9uRuQiXS9dfKI9NSB2ZE6q0SovN9qCDeYzCI
- Bachelors degree, and 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing, PR, or a related field
- Avid Social Media user, with knowledge of all social media, great understanding of technology
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, sense of humor, knowledge of pop culture
- I think this is a job I would love. With a little experience, and mastery of all business technologies I think I would be qualified for this job.